GODAI, an all natural, organic soap, to accompany a healthy lifestyle
There is a soap for each of the five elements:
- Godai Earth 地 Soap Bar uses French clay to cleanse skin and hair of excess oil, while sugar assists in gently removing dead skin and clearing pores
- Godai Water 水 Soap Bar helps to hydrate skin and hair with a nourishing mix of ingredients like coconut oil and shea butter
- Godai Fire 火 Soap Bar aids in brightening dull skin and hair with a rejuvenating combination of rosemary, lemon, and avocado oils
- Godai Wind 風 Soap Bar offers ingredients such as rice bran oil, turmeric oil, and barley grass powder to help nourish and heal damaged skin
- Godai Sky 空 Soap Bar assists in soothing irritation and dryness with calming lavender, eucalyptus, and sweet orange oils
- Certified Organic by the Montana Department of Agriculture
Some of the things that I like about GODAI soap are:
1-It is a nice, solid bar that lasts for a long time, unlike bars that are soft and get small very fast.
2-It creates a nice, luxurious lather when you use it.
3-I like the option of having a shampoo bar when I travel and all of these soaps are great for that. You can throw it in your suitcase and not have to worry about it spilling or having to have it out for security. I used the Fire bar because it has Rosemary and avocado which is good for the hair. If you have oily hair it might be a little too oily for you and you might want to try one of the other bars.
I personally like a stronger fragrance in my soap and the fragrance in these bars is pretty mild.
To learn more go to GODAI's beautiful, comprehensive website where you will find a lot of information about their soap making process and history.